Property Tax Payment
1) Where can I access a copy of my tax bill?
The Walworth County website. You can view & print your tax bill & receipt, check previous tax records, and status of property tax payment.
2) Can I submit my property tax payment online?
FULL OR FIRST installment taxes may be paid online through – GovPayNet. Make sure to enter your full parcel number (ex: ICC 000021). There is a fee for this service.
3) Where do I pay my first installment?
FIRST INSTALLMENT must be made at:
Town of Linn
W3728 Franklin Walsh St
PO Box 130
Zenda, WI 53195
262-275-6300 x. 12
To avoid long lines and waiting times you can use the drop box located inside the entrance doors of the municipal building.
4. Where do I pay my second installment and late payments?
SECOND INSTALLMENT and late payments must be made at:
100 W Wisconsin St
PO Box 1001
Elkhorn, WI 53121
4. What if I am making payment with a check from my mortgage company?
If you are making payment with a check from your mortgage company please remember to endorse the back of the check by ALL parties listed on the front of the check. If the check is made out for more than your tax amount, refunds will be mailed once the check has cleared our bank. (Approximately two weeks after posting date.)